The most charming colonial town on the Brazilian coast, Paraty has been a UNESCO World Heritage Site since 1958. Originally settled in 1660's by the Portuguese, Paraty is a colonial city which has maintained over 250 years of original architecture history and culture virtually unchanged. Loved by romantic gay couples, Paraty is know for its whitewashed churches, the cobblestoned streets - where cars are not allowed, the exquisite restaurants and the placid bay whose emerald waters lap at the town's quay. Visitors to the area have the opportunity to enjoy the various cultural and musical festivals typical of the city, the vast and interesting colonial history, as well as the nearby beaches and forests.
- 3 night of accommodations
- Guided Transfers
- Breakfast Buffet Daily
- All related taxes and fees.
NOTE: Airfare prices shown are calculated every Monday and may vary without prior notice . It may be lower or higher, depending on air availability, at booking time. Once issued, airfare tickets prices are confirmed and guaranteed.
About the Pousada Porto Imperial
Pousada Porto Imperial Hotel is situated in the historical centre of Paraty in the state of Rio de Janeiro. A 3 star Parati pousada maintaining a colonial style, with rooms decorated in good taste. You will find a collection of typical artwork of the Brazilian cultural universe. The hotel has the first theme garden of the city. The bromelias, typical plants of the Atlantic forest, surprise and enchant for their beauty and exoticism. There are more than 70 identified species spread around its tropical gardens.
About the Pousada do Sandi
It is hard to think of the historical center of Paraty without mentioning the Pousada do Sandi. Located in one of the most important historical building sites in Paraty, Pousada do Sandi is a reference in town as is the beauty of the natural environment and rich colonial architecture, Considered by many the best option in town, Pousada do Sandi is located in the historical centre of the beautiful coastal colonial Paraty. It is housed in an 18TH century mansion, still preserving the original arquitectural style.